On occasion, the registry will accept a Pocket Beagle that strictly meets the breed standard and would be beneficial to a breeding program. This is a “case by case” basis and final decision comes from the registrar. There will be no exceptions.
- Members applying must be in good standing with the registry.
- Each dog is must have a DNA test.
- Dog must meet the breed standard and be of excellent quality.
- Dog must not have any known hereditary conditions or illnesses.
- Owner must submit copies of any registration certificates and/or pedigrees that dog has from other registries (if applicable).
- Owner must submit 2 pictures of the dog stacked, with a ruler showing height, one on each side of the dog.
First, you will need to fill out the online application or print and mail it to us. In 7-10 business days, you will receive a DNA Kit. During this time the registry will process your application. Once the registry has received the DNA results, you will be mailed a copy and a registration certificate (If Approved). The average process takes about 30 days. If the registry needs to contact you to verify information, we ask that you respond in a timely manner.
The application fee per dog is $100.00, this is non-refundable, even if the dog is not accepted.
This fee includes:
- Application Fee
- DNA Test
- Registration Certificate (If approved)